Monday, December 13, 2010

Client Testimonial - Stacy Alsager

"Last Spring, I thought it would be fun to record some of my student’s favorite preschool songs and give them the cd as an end of the year gift. Soon after I started, I found that I was in way over my head. I could not find a suitable template for the label anywhere. On a whim, I contacted Expressions by Em. Emily was extremely helpful. Within hours she had sent some samples for me to look at over email. Emily had gone above and beyond anything I could have imagined. With so many great designs, it was very tough to choose my favorite. After making my selection, Emily had them ready within days. Not only was I happy with the finished product, I was shocked when I received the bill. It was a fraction of what I had anticipated. Expressions by Em not only meet my needs, they exceeded my expectations. I will definitely be using them in the future for all of my graphic needs."

-Stacy Alsager, Owner Little Friends Preschool

Jewell, IA

No comments:

Post a Comment