Thursday, December 16, 2010

Client Testimonial - Trisha Mentzer

"One of the main factors that helped me choose Expressions by Em was professionalism and a creative look for my projects. Emily has a great website that instantly made me trust her work. I have always believed communication and customer service is key in a business. Emily went above and beyond to make sure she was meeting my expectations. She made each project (Christmas Cards and VHS to DVD Conversion) so easy for me. The three biggest benefits I found when working with Emily and the services and products she offers is open communication through email, phone and face to face; creative and professional results; and the price meets or beats competition!

Emily is such a pleasure to do business with. She will communicate with you to make sure you are getting what you truly want. She even will put that extra effort to make your life easier (ie: addressing envelopes saves a ton of time for me).

I will continue to contact Emily for any future business that she can help me with. She takes pride in her work and it shows with the quality in the end result."

-Trisha Mentzer, Satisfied Client

Ankeny, IA

No comments:

Post a Comment